A checklist of questions that a project team should ask at the beginning of a project and that relate primarily to the governance of the project, in particular, the interfaces with the various stakeholders of the project.
Typical questions include:
- Who is the project owner or sponsor?
- Who are the other stakeholders?
- Are the deliverables for the project defined ?
- Who is part of the project team?
- What are the team's operating rules?
Answering these simple questions usually solves a huge number of future problems.
Follow this url for a project framework template